mardi 10 mars 2015

Sgraffito



Le four se rempli petit à petit, bien sur il me faut quelques bols.

The kiln is filled slowly, of course I need some bowls.




2 commentaires:

Peter a dit…

Bonjour Armelle,
Lovely to see the sgraffito! I also enjoyed looking at the gallery pages and the new work page on your blog. It is really nice to be able to see a lot more of your work all together like that.

Kind Thoughts from Peter, Laura, and Nigella Stopit

Armelle Léon a dit…

Bonjour Peter,

Thank you for your kind comment. It seems that you are working much more than I do, at the moment. Busy with kids, glazes and a lot of people coming in your workshop and gallery.

I really like the flowers bouquets, hydrangea and lilies
not much the Dalhia, (why ? I don't know), in your vases.

Spring is coming here, some cold days, some more warm, it's the beginning of very new leaves on the willows and tiny flowers on the wild plums.

Best wishes from Belle-ile-en-mer